Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
|Commencement of on-line submission of application forms
||17 Aug 18
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application
||09 Sep 18(till 11:59PM)
|Tentative Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website* (E-Mail & SMS also generated)
||20 Sep 18
|Date of Examination (Tentative)
||29th & 30th Sep 2018
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List
|* Any change will be updated in the website
|Candidate applying for the any Post (Gen, OBC A, OBC B)
||Rs. 300/- (INR)
|Candidate belonging to SC/ST, PWD (Disability should not be less than 40%), Exempted Category for all Post
||No Application Fee
|Candidate belonging Ex-Service Man to for all Post
||For SC/ST, PWD - No Application Fee.
Gen, OBC A, OBC B - Rs. 300/- (INR)
|Candidate belonging to WBPDCL Departmental Employee, WBPDCL Contractor Worker
||No Application Fee
Please go through the Detailed Notification at our website: www.wbpdcl.co.in. The candidate must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for this test before applying for the post.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for any post "Online" only.
4 Simple steps to Apply Online
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number.
- Upload photo & signature. If PWD candidate opts for scribe then scribe photo & signature is also required to be uploaded.
- Make Payment of Fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. (as applicable)
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee for those it's applicable.
Uploading of Photograph, Signature for submission of application is required.
- The Scanned image of the Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 20Kb to 60Kb
- The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 30Kb
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through any Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking using online payment gateway facility of State Bank of India and through e-wallet of Common Services Center (CSC).
- Please keep all these documents for future reference:
||Proof of remittance of fee
||Computer Generated Confirmation Page of online Application
- The Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or mobile number (One mobile no. and e-mail ID can be used for filling one application only) as all information/communication will be sent by WBPDCL on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the 'Final Submit' button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and here the candidates are getting another opportunity to check their complete application details and can modify if needed. After that 'payment' window will appear for those who are eligible for paying Application Fee.
- During payment, due to network problem if candidate face any problem he/she has to contact Helpdesk (Number Given Below)
- WBPDCL will conduct Test through online, consisting of questions from the topics
- The test pattern asked in the online exam will be of objective type questions and the exam questions will be English Only.
- The Exam Duration will be 2 hours; total number of questions will be 100
- The Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only, with 4 choices for answer out of which only 1 will be the correct answer.
For any queries related to online application process, payment gateway and Exam Process, kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.....